How to easily measure correctly
Send us basic measures of breast/waist/hips to choose the correct size for you from our size chart. If your measures will be out of size chart we can sew the dress custom measure made. It is important to see all pictures and measure yourself correctly. It is not difficult and most measure you can do by yourself.
- measure the biggest part around breast, over nipples
- stand in front of the mirror to see it better
- if you don´t plan to wear a bra under the dress, please measure without it
Under the breast
- some dresses have a high waist, which starts under breast especially pregnancy dresses
- measure slimmest part of belly, if there is none, then around belly button
- do not measure lower fat!
- this is the place most people have belly fat
- measure the biggest part around your hips
- all height without shoes!
underarm to ground
- stand straight
- measure from a side till ground
- without a shoes
waist to ground
- as you see
- without shoes
shoulder to shoulder
- measure from beginning to an end
- NOT where is a bra straps!
- you can measure seam to seam on a non-stretchy blouse
- measure from shoulder seam to desired length
- bend your hand as Poppey the sailorman and measure the biggest part
- measure only the heel
If you are unsure about anything, please contact us.